Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well, shall I say that Phoenix was HOT. I think it was about 110 degrees most of the weekend. DH took the girls in the jeep up to the mountains, for some cooler weather. He was up there most of the day.

It was good that we took the girls, because I woke up with my 7th migraine in 2 weeks. I laid around most of the morning, then took a 4 hour nap. I never take naps, so I was really sick. I think I am going to contact my doctor.

The trip back from Phoenix was less eventful than going out.

The girls and I are happy that it is not hot here in San Diego. Unfortunately, our next stop on vacation is Sacramento, which is about 108 degrees. I am not sure why I picked such a hot place. hahaha

1 comment:

Auntie Candy said...

It's only 86 degrees today in Sacto - not 108! Can't wait to see you guys!