Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday morning the girls and I met a friend for breakfast in the Old Town area. http://www.livingroomcafe.com/old-town.php We had a great time catching up on all the new things in our lives. The girls enjoyed eating outside.

After breakfast the girls and I walked about the Old Town area and learned about the history of San Diego. I guess I should say I learned about the history, as I started reading the signs the girls were off and running. However, they did like to pet the donkeys they had on display.

It must have been my lucky day because both kids took a long nap! I was able to watch some of my movie I got from the library. It was a nice and needed break.

Naps were over and we headed to the pool. DD#1 decided it was much too cold to be in the pool, so she sat in the hot tub. DD#2 doesn't care what the temperature, she swam and swam.

Our neighbors came home late from a day at the zoo. The kids all played together until 9:30 pm, but didn't mind because the family is moving on to a different location on Monday. So, bedtime was quite late, and to my surprise they actually slept in until 6:00 am. HAHAHA I guess it is better than 5:30 am.

Today has no plans as of yet, we shall see what the day will bring.

No comments: