Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tuesday was a special day, we spent it with my godmother and her family. My girls are their grandchildren as well. In the morning, they collected snails from under and behind all the plants and named them. Two of my favorite names were Slime Head and Slow Poke. Once named the girls tried to have a snail race, some climbed up the wall and others down just sat doing nothing.

After the race, the girls were very hungry. The hot dogs, BBQ potato chips, and world famous "pink salad" were all on the table. The pink salad has been served to me since I was born, I still love it to this day. I know some of you are wondering what are the ingredients, well.....cool whip, cottage cheese, crushed pineapple and pink jello mix. YUMMY!!

After leaving my godmother's house, we met up with my nephew to return some of the job application and pick up another 20 or so.

No comments: