Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday morning my aunt, myself and the girls all headed to the beach. It was still cloudy and chilly when we arrived. Of course the girls did not care, they ran straight for the water. This time at the beach we came across small sand crabs, the girls loved them. We put them into a small bucket filled with sand and water and watched them dig down under the sand. Don't worry no crabs were hurt and they were all returned to the sea.

We met up with my uncle in the late afternoon and ate an early dinner. Indian food was requested by my aunt, who married my uncle and moved from India last fall. The girls did a great job eating everything that was presented to them on their plates. I would definitely eat Indian food again.

I am enjoying getting to know my aunt and her culture.

No comments: