Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DD #2 6th Birthday

I cannot believe my baby is 6 years old!!  Since she has a summer birthday, we invited our closest friends and family.  For those who don't know she LOVES horses!!  So, she wanted a cowgirl themed cupcakes and grandma was there to deliver.  Grandma spent 8 hours rolling out Tootsie Rolls to make each and every cowgirl hat.  They turned out amazing!!

We had the party at Amazing Jakes http://www.amazingjakes.com/. I wasn't sure of the "pre-made" party because I like to be crafty and put my twist onthe party.  But I will say it was perfect.  I didn't have to do anything, but pay. The kidss and adults had a great time.  The grandparents rode the go-karts, my girlfriends played Dance Revolution, DD#2 played laser tag for the first time and of the kids even won 1000 tickets. 

It was a great birthday.  We shall see what we do next year....












No comments: