Saturday, December 1, 2007

Winter is Finally Here, Maybe

I didn't realize that it took until December 1st, before the temperature would drop below 70 degrees. The trees just started to change colors, they aren't ready to loose their leaves yet. It has been raining for 2 whole days. The weather forecaster stated there could be an upwards of 2 inches of rain. I had to laugh, as of the first of the year to current, we have only gotten 2 inches of rain. They may actually to correct.

Now that it is cooler, I can get into the holiday season. Maybe next week I will go purchase the Christmas tree from Home Depot. Yes, Home Depot, AZ doesn't have tree farm; in which, we could cut down the tree ourselves. But if one would like to decorate a cactus, we are the place to be.

I am sure many of you are feeling so sorry for me because it is finally below 70 degrees, when you are buried under snow.

2 comments:

Candy said...

You poor thing, freezing in Mesa. Have you gotten out the wool socks, down jacket, and fur-lined underwear?!

Anonymous said...

Try -15, and 30-40 mph winds in Alaska.... Sorrrrry to hear about that 70 deg weather you got over there sister. Try to stay warm.


Brother