Saturday, October 8, 2011

Quick update

Here is a blog update.....I am super busy!! My camera broke, I am working full time, both girls are in school and DH has a new job that requires him to work many hours. I have no time to update the blog. It is a sad thing. The only thing that is the same is the dog barks and sleeps.

We are able to decorate the house for Halloween. It is my most favorite holiday! DD#1 is going to be a friendly witch and the DD#2 will going to be a black cat. The dog is going to wear a jingly bells around her neck.


DD#1 will be going her first trip over to Southern Cal, with the grandparents to go to her cousins second birthday party. She is super excited!


My best friend and baby Nate are coming to AZ for a week long visit!! It is their first visit to come to visit me. I can hardly wait. I get to child proof my house, it has been awhile since I have had to do that.


That is about all for now. Until next time. I should be a camera soon. DD#1 7th birthday is just around the corner, I will need to document that!!!

No comments: