Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lunch in San Diego

I decided the girls and I would go to San Diego just for lunch. We left Saturday at 6:30am, stopped in Yuma, to pick up my brother, then off to San Diego.

We all stopped into my Godparents for about 45 minutes.

Lunch reservations at 2pm at DeMille's http://www.dimilles.com/, with 10 family members.

After lunch, my brother and the girl's headed to Mission Beach, for some beach time. My dad and a couple of uncles and aunt went down as well, but the parking was horrible!! We were able to find a spot, but everyone else had to head home.

We headed back to Yuma at 6 pm, to spend the night. Got up the next day, hung out with my brother and headed back to Phoenix at noon.

Quite a weekend. I love seeing my family anytime.


My Godmother had these bowls made for my brother and I when we were my girl's age.
















No comments: