Sunday, August 8, 2010

Roughing it

We decided to do a quick camping trip before school started. There were a few friends already camping near the Black Canyon Lake area, so we headed up.

The girls loved being in the tent and hiking around. There were several kids in the same age group to play with and quads to be taken on. The night concluded with sticky smores. The best!

I call it roughing it because we brought the tent, slept on the ground and pre-made sandwiches to eat and I am rather accustom to the luxury of my 5th wheel. I managed to make it threw the night. :)

However, I woke up with a horrible migraine, which included vomiting. I stayed in the tent until DH said he needed to break down camp. It was a long trip home, with several stops. But after a couple hours of napping and great meds, I am at least functioning.





No comments: