Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter

This year Easter was hosted by my in-laws. My brother and sister-in-law traveled from Southern California for a fun celebration.

It was the perfect setting for an Easter egg hunt. I filled 88 plastic eggs with one jelly bean and it was my sister and brother-in-laws job to hide them throughout the backyard. There were two eggs hidden with $1 inside, of course DD#1 found both of them. I believe all the eggs were found.

As we glanced out to the lake we notice what we thought were eggs floating in the water. Off went to collect them. However, once we retrieved them it was a purple soggy peep and a bright pink bouganvilla flower. Bummer, but is was a fun adventure.

Great Easter with family.


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my word! The dresses are too cute for words. I'm so looking forward to seeing you. Remind me of the dates. I have a ton of stuff saved for you to go through. Sorry I missed you by phone. Let's talk soon.

Love you ,
PAtty