Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cheers!!

PHX to London: Thursday, October 16th

Length of stay: 5 days

Reason: visiting my husband, who was there on business.

Travel time from London to Martock: 30 min train ride to Hammersmith, 3 1/2 hour bus ride to Yeovil, 10 car ride to Martock

Sites on bus: Stonehendge. Yes, it was a pile of rocks.

Accommodations: The Hollies Bed and Breakfast

Sites I saw: Bath, Wells and Lyme Regis

Drank: lots of tea and cider

Food: Didn't really eating anything outrageous

Hardest thing to get use to: Driving on the opposite side of the road

Best part: Spending time with my husband!!!

2 comments:

Mary Y said...

You took a lot of great pictures! I love the Roman bath in Bath, and the color changes are beautiful too. Your accomodations looked quite spacious, especially the kitchen! So many beautiful pictures! It looks like you had a ton of fun!!

Heather said...

Great pics - I like your green jacket!