Friday, June 6, 2008

Still raining and now windy. This is very weird weather for Seattle in June. Yesterday, we took the kids the Children's Museum in Everett. I could not believe just how big it is, 3 stories, comparing it to the little or should I say tiny children's museum in Mesa. The hard part is that my two kids went in different directions along with my cousins two kids, so the adults really got the work out. The roof has this huge play area, it was very wet, but not raining at the time. Check out the website: http://www.imaginecm.org/

Before dinner my cousin and I went for a 45 min. powerwalk around her neighborhood. Again very weird for me to be wearing sweats and sweatshirt in June for a walk in the afternoon. We had some misting raining, but didn't get soaked.

Today, we are planning on hitting the gym. It has been awhile since I have seen the inside of a gym. Wish me well.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is weird, I'm now in a place with nicer weather than you! That hasn't happened in a LONG time =)

Glad you are having fun.

P.S. I found a Scrapbook store =)