Monday, March 3, 2008

To do list

1. Get my windshield replaced!! A nice (not a mean one) rock hit the lower left side of the windshield. Then, with the increase in temperture the crack has now moved to the middle. Hopefully by tomorrow I have a new windshield.

2. Fix the sprinkers. One of the many drips in the back yard has blown off and when the sprinkers come on, it waters all the rock area. So, I turned off the system, but the flower up front don't get water. Again, with the increase in temperture I don't want my flowers to die.

3. Dear husband has been asked to build a fence along the side yard. Our German Shepherd loves to sit at the front gate and bark. Especially at all the cats in the neighborhood. We have already recieved a warning letter from the city about our excessive barking dog.

4. Pack for my trip, by myself to sunny San Diego!!!

5. Clean the house. I don't want to bore you with all it entails. Just a lot of work.

6. I am sure there is a lot more things to do, but for today this is enough.

1 comment:

Heather said...

how is the windshield? all better now?