Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A buck fifty

I did it, I did it. I am under 150 pounds. I have been at 150 for a month and a half. I have been exercising and not eating so well, see that is my problem, the not eating so well. I have a bit of a sweet tooth and like McDonald's. I am only 6 pound from my goal weight. I am shooting for Christmas to be at my goal weight. Yes, I know perfect timing, the holidays. I figure no better time than the present.

As a part of my exercise plan, I am training for a 1/2 marathon in January. I am currently walking 4 miles 3x a week and a long walk on Saturdays of 6 miles. This will gradually increase and by the first of the year be up to 10 miles. I also plan on going to the gym 3 times a week for fun.

So, the way I see it I will be at my goal weight by Christmas. I will post pictures at my goal weight.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am very proud of you!